In June, City staff launched the Lakewood Round Table to understand residents’ concerns and collect suggestions on how the current residential trash collection system could be improved. This information was combined with research and summarized in the 2019 Lakewood Residential Trash Collection Report.
The report includes:
- Introduction (p.1): What is the objective and scope of this report?
- Community Goals (p.4): Why is this topic important to Lakewood?
- Research (p.6): What sources of information were used in this report?
- Community Engagement (p.9): How was the community involved and what did folks say?
Issues (p.14): What are the issues with Lakewood's residential trash collection system?
- Goals (p.51): What does an ideal residential trash collection system look like for Lakewood?
- Options (p.52): What types of requirements could Lakewood implement to improve its system?
- Recommendation (p.70): Based on this information, what are the recommended next steps?
Download the report to learn more and share your feedback in the comments section below. Related report documents are posted on the right hand side of this webpage.
Feb. 4, 2019
City Council Chambers
480 S. Allison Pkwy.