Meeting 1: Vision
Thursday, April 11
6 - 8 p.m.
The Hampton Inn, Aspen/Spruce Room
137 Union Blvd. (directions)
The first meeting will discuss the community's vision for land use and character of the Union neighborhood. The planning area will be broken into three specific sections to focus on what land uses and functions make up each area, and how residents imagine that area to function in 20 years.
A short presentation will be given and then meeting attendees will be invited to view each area’s materials in detail. A survey will be given to gather community comments on the area as a whole as well as the three smaller planning areas.
- Specific Land Use Map (full planning area)
- Powerpoint for April 11 Vision Meeting
- April 11 Meeting Summary (Updated on April 18 to include question answers)
- The survey for the April 11 and May 8 meetings will be available from March 28 to May 15.
- Vision Exercise Survey Response Summary